We conduct our business to promote economic growth, a healthy environment, and vibrant communities, now and into the future. Sustainable development is fully aligned with our pioneering spirit for innovative solutions.
Our safety goal is to create and maintain an Injury- and Incident-Free environment. To achieve a long-lasting, excellent safety performance such as this requires the commitment of every individual to do his or her job safely every day. Through individual and team effort, we can ultimately have a workplace environment where no one gets hurt.
Safe work behavior is a basic requirement of each and every individual working within our company. This responsibility is best summarized by: Safety First: if it can’t be done safely, don’t do it.
All Frontier Surveying employees are responsible for being knowledgeable about and adhering to all applicable safety rules, policies, standards, and procedures, which include proper usage of personal protective equipment. Additionally, our employees must:
- Individually accept and be held accountable for their own safety behavior and performance.
- Have zero incidents and injuries within their control.
- Correct safety hazards within their control and report safety hazards outside of their control.
- Intervene when an unsafe act is observed.
- Report all incidents/accidents immediately.